BOOK AHEAD- We always recommend you book ahead. our online booking site is available at : http://dellasesthetics.gettimely.com
RUNNING LATE- We hope not, but please text or call us to 2506880045 to let us know. Arriving 15 minutes or more late can result in us having to cancel your appointment or a portion of your services, or you may have to reschedule, which means you will be charged for the missed appointment.
ARRIVE EARLY- If you can manage to arrive up to 10 minutes early it is appreciated.
ADVANCE CANCELLATION- In order to avoid being charged, we ask that you cancel either by phone, text or online 24 hours prior to your appointment time. In case of an unexpected emergency– call us or text us as soon as you know you are not going to be able to make your appointment.
NO SHOWS- We regret that if you are a no-show for your appointment you will be charged the full price for your missed appointment.
Contraindications – conditions or factors why we may withhold treatments due to possible harm:
- Someone with complication(s) such as SLE, AIDS, severe diabetes, epilepsy, severe heart, liver and kidney dysfunctions and malignant tumor etc.
- Pregnant and nursing women
- Someone with treatment area infected or with a history of herpes simplex.
- Someone with a history of photo sensitiveness or allergies to bleaches, hydroquinone or someone who received wax treatment to remove hair within the last 6 weeks, or sunbathed lately.
- Scar diathesis, keloid scarring.
- Accutane within 6 months prior to treatment.
- No exposure to sunlight!
- Clients should use high factor (above SPF 15) sunscreen to protect the treated area from exposure to sunlight. Use good sun protection measures such as taking an umbrella or wearing a sunhat.
- Tanning after treatment sessions may enhance melanin regeneration, which may result in hyperpigmentation.
In addition to light-based methods, the preferred ways to remove hair have been shaving, waxing and electrolysis. Intense pulsed light allows you to capitalize on this growing and profitable market by providing a cost-effective permanent solution while outperforming most other competitive systems. IPL will make the aesthetic procedure more financially profitable and accessible than ever before.
Utilizing a precise spectrum of powerful intense pulsed light it delivers the optimal combination of light wavelength and energy fluency. Hair follicles are targeted and disabled while promoting thermal relaxation and leaving adjacent tissues unaffected. This process is known as SELECTIVE PHOTOTHERMOLYSIS.
As a result of sun exposure, the aging process and lifestyle choices, skin degrades and visible imperfections develop. IPL selectively targets melanin and oxyhemoglobin by using the specific sapphire crystal filter for the desired indication.
Pigmented lesions occur when an abundance of melanocytes are found in the skin. Freckles (ephelides), browns spots (lentigines) and moles (nevi) form when dark pigment multiplies.
As the intense pulsed light is selectively absorbed by the target chromophore, the photothermal process; that results coagulates the melanin and causes the lesion to eventually slough off.